The Strategy, Implementation and Performance Committee reviews implementation of, and considers any proposals or developments associated with, the Strategic Plan.
The Strategy, Implementation and Performance Committee has been established to allow more time than is available at Council for independent Council members to review progress in implementing the Strategic Plan, to monitor the performance of the University and to consider any proposals or developments associated with the Strategic Plan.
The Committee will seek assurance on these matters, advise Council and assist the Executive in bringing any matters to Council by the process of constructive challenge.
The powers, terms of reference and composition of the Strategy, Implementation and Performance Committee are set out in the Ordinances.
Independent Members of Council
- Mr Simon Harding-Roots
- Mr Adrian Haxby (Chair)
- Ms Ebele Okobi
- Ms Julia Palca
- Mr Ron Zeghibe
- (Prof.) Sir Anthony Finkelstein CBE FREng, President
- Ms Shaima Dallali, Students' Union President
- Dr William Jordan, College Secretary
- Ms Sarah Lawton, Committee Secretary
- Ms Mary Luckiram, Director of Human Resources
- Ms Marion O'Hara, Chief Financial Officer
- other officers as required.