Understanding data and research data management can play a significant role in research project.
How to manage research records
Researchers should keep full and accurate records of research projects.
Research records will:
- Demonstrate good research practice and strengthen the reliability of research evidence
- Safeguard researchers and the City, University of London from allegations of research misconduct
- Protect intellectual property rights
- Demonstrate compliance with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR); provisions of Data Protection Act 2018
- Demonstrate effective practices and procedures (including financial management) to internal and external auditors and external sponsors).
To find out more about research records and how to manage them, please see our research data management page.
No standard pages were found under #.